Thursday, March 31, 2011

Della is a rockstar!!!!

I am so so so proud of my little Delly!!! Today she went and got her 2 month shots and was soo brave!!! She is 13 pounds 1 ounce!!! The doctor was very impressed at how long she can keep her head up and how long she can bear weight on her legs. He said if this was her 4 month check up she would be doing well!!! I am so proud of her, and I must say it makes me feel so good, like I am doing something right.
I can't believe my little Della Reese is already 2 months and 2 weeks old! I love how smiley she is, and how she knows who I am. And I must say when she cries and cries until she is handed off to her mom a little piece of my swells with joy, like I am the most important thing in her world. This little girl is my world, and I can't imagine what my life would be like without her.

1 comment:

  1. Heather ~ This is a wonderful blog. I have been blogging with Blogspot for 3+ years and I LOVE IT. I think that this will be a great blog!

    Smiles ~ Ramona
    www.adayinthelifeoframona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete